Hamm’s Brewery was established in 1865, then closed down and abandoned in 1997. At one point the brewery contained over 40 buildings. Some of the buildings have been torn down over the years, but there are still many remaining.
The coils of razor wire and the police station next door seem to be pretty strong deterrents. This photo was taken through a broken cube glass window in a wall near the police station. The grounds are complete with underground tunnels connecting the multiple buildings, as well as some caves.